Student Government: STEM Committee Chairperson
Name: Aaron Wright
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week
Start Date: Feb. 7, 2022
End Date: June 30, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4653-2022
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 30, 2022
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Organizing weekly meetings
- Creating and following an agenda and plan for the quarter
- Assigning projects to members and checking in with project leads to monitor progress.
- Checking in with ASUCD representatives, such as commission chairs and adopted Senators.
- Maintaining the presence of STEM Committee on social media
- Providing outreach to students through hosting events, workshops, and more, to encourage student participation and networking within STEM.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates ambition and self-motivation to serve beyond necessary capacity.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.