Student Government: Intern to Senator Liam Burke
Name: Liam Burke
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 1-2 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2013
End Date: Nov. 1, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0466-2013
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 24, 2013
- To assist Senator Burke in his legislative duties
- To gain an understanding of ASUCD and a deeper appreciation of the UC Davis student community
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Weekly intern meetings
- Possible commission/committee/senate meeting attendance
- Legislation writing
- Can appreciate sarcasm
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.