Picnic Day: Chair & Vice Chair Assistant Director
Name: Amanda Portier
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 5, 2022
Job Number: 0004-4673-2022
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 18, 2022
Assist the Chair and Vice Chair in scheduling office hours for the board, creating activites, prepping for weekly board meetings, setting up headquarters for the day-of, and other various tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Attend weekly office hours
- Assist the Chair and Vice Chair in various activities and duties
- Coordinate with the board in a professional manner to put on Picnic Day
- Strong Communicator
- Familiar with Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.)
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.