Picnic Day: Transportation Assistant Director
Name: Amanda Portier
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 5, 2022
Job Number: 0004-4712-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 13, 2022
Assist Transportation Director with planing and co-ordinating transit, parking, and accesibility to and from Picnic Day events for participants and attendees.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meeting
- Organize spreadsheet
- Design permit and Picnic Day "Plan Your Visit" webpage
- Help coordinate with TAPS and Unitrans
- Class C License
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Collaborate cohesively in group setting (team player)
- Responsible and organized
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.