Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Kabir Sahni
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4713-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 20, 2022
The ASUCD Internal Affairs Commission works to recommend and author policy regarding improvements to the internal operations, structure, legislative procedures, financial practices, and helps to maintain clarity in ASUCD’s governing documents. Commissioners and alternates vote on legislation and/or lead projects to further the mission of the commission.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attends weekly IAC meetings at a consistent time made public.
- Investigate and recommend changes to the ASUCD Constitution and ASUCD Bylaws.
- Review internal financial decisions and hold legislative purview over actions undertaken by the ASUCD Senate.
- Undertake all responsibilities provided to them as enumerated in the ASUCD Bylaws and by the Commission Chairperson
- Exhibits a general willingness to lead, passion to serve one’s community, and excitement for collaboration with others.
- Demonstrates strong communication, organization, planning, and managementskills.
- Exhibits a familiarity with ASUCD’s governing documents.
- Has a strong willingness to learn and an incredible work ethic.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the positiond.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.