Student Government: Film Director- Cow4Mascot (Senator Liang Office TaskForce)
Name: Dennis Liang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4724-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2022
To direct Cow4Mascot's Instagram Reels and TikTok posts per UC Davis Social Media Guidelines and Policies, collaborating with ASUCD Creative Media.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan and post Instagram Reels and TikTok posts to increase engagement in the ballot referendum as well as support for the Cow4Mascot ballot measure
- Design various mand to vary the types of posts created in collaboration with Creative Media
- Must be able to work under pressure and within quick timelines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Well-developed writing and grammatical skills
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Confidence and enthusiam when sharing ideas internally
- Experience with social media and knowledge of general trends
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.