Student Government: Chief of Staff- Cow4Mascot (Senator Liang Office TaskForce)
Name: Dennis Liang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4726-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2022
To direct the Cow4Mascot task force's operational and financial direction
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Head meetings for the task force
- Delegate responsibilities to the team
- Work on the general plan of promotion for Cow4Mascot
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills
- Strategic, analytic, and creative with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to own your work and anticipate next steps
- Tenacity, patience, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members- at all levels- across different functions
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.