Student Government: Design Director-Cow4Mascot (Senator Liang Office TaskForce)
Name: Dennis Liang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4727-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2022
To create and design graphics for the Cow4ASUCD ballot measure and campaign within ASUCD Branding Guidelines, head the merchandise and instragram leads in collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media Graphics and UC Davis Social Media Guidelines and Policies.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- In adherence to the ASUCD Branding Guidelines collaborating with ASUCD Creative Media teams, integrate the Spring Elections 2022 elections date and ASUCD logo into merchandise for Cow4Mascot
- Establish a design language for Cow4Mascot
- Create relevant poster, flyer, stickers, and any other proposed merchandise to promote the ballot measure and campaign
- Proficiency in Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Prior experience in design preferred
- Ability to take creative direction and follow through independently when needed
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.