Student Government: Policy Consultant- Cow4Mascot (Senator Liang Office TaskForce)
Name: Dennis Liang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4729-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2022
To advise Senator Liang on policy regarding Cow4Mascot
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Prepare Cow4Mascot legislation pertaining to spending bills, resolutions, as well as the Spring 2022 ballot measure
- Plan presentations to commissions and relevant ASUCD units
- Conduct research relevant to Cow4Mascot, past referendums
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills
- Strategic, analytic, and creative with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to own your work and anticipate the next steps
- Tenacity, patience, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Ability to perform effectively with team members-at all levels- across different functions
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.