Student Government: Student Health and Wellness Committee Chair
Name: Maxwell Kappes
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 17, 2014
End Date: March 1, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0473-2014
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 16, 2014
To lead the ASUCD Student Health Wellness Committee (SHAWC) that aims to promote and address important health-related issues in the UC Davis community. SHAWC is the liaison between ASUCD and health-related organizations on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Develop ASUCD programs that promote health and wellness
- Work with other student health and wellness groups on campus to collaborate on events
- hold weekly meetings
- dedicated committed students
- knowledgeable in health issues
- motivated to make a difference
- team player
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.