Student Government: Instagram Lead-Cow4Mascot (Senator Liang Office Task Force)
Name: Dennis Liang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4730-2022
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2022
To create and design graphics for the Cow4ASUCD's Instagram page under the design director within collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media and UC Davis Social Media Policy and Guidelines.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- In adherence to the ASUCD Branding Guidelines, integrate the Spring Elections 2022 elections date and ASUCD logo into merchandise for Cow4Mascot
- Establish a design language for Cow4Mascot within collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media and UC Davis Social Media Policy and Guidelines.
- Create relevant poster, flyers, sticekrs, and any other proposed merchandise to promote the ballot measure and campaign
- Help Design Director with Instagram posts designs in collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media and UC Davis Social Media Policy and Guidelines.
- Proficiency in Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Prior experience in design preferred
- Ability to take creative direction and follow through independently when needed
- Keen attention to detail
- Creative and comfortable with ambiguity, exploration and iteration under pressure/ tight deadliens
- Postive attitude, iterative approach and ability to collaborate with teams
- Appreciated the importance of both receiving and giving feedback
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.