Student Government: Environmental Policy and Planning Commission Chair
Name: Sydney Cliff
Payrate: $15.00/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Up to 10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: April 11, 2022
End Date: April 30, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4734-2022
Last Date to Apply: March 21, 2022
Serve as the primary student advisor and leader on environmental issues for ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead weekly EPPC meetings
- Attend Senate meetings, 6-10pm Thursdays, and represent student interests in sustainability/environment
- Manage at least one project, delegate other initiatives to the commission
- Hold office hours
- Perform outreach with environmental organizations
- Project management skills
- Strong, clear communication and public speaking skills
- Relevant experience
- Expertise in the environment/sustainability
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.