Student Government: Research and Data Committee Chair
Name: Stephen Fujimoto
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 7-10hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: July 1, 2022
End Date: June 9, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4777-2022
Last Date to Apply: April 14, 2022
Responsible for leading and representing the Research and Data Committee, a committee responsible for providing data to student leaders and campus administration through surveys and research.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Run weekly meetings to plan and execute committee projects
- Delegate tasks to committee members and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Connect with ASUCD bodies interested in receiving assistance from the committee and explain the survey process
- Present committee findings and recommendations to relevant parties
- Knowledge and experience with survey writing, statistical analysis, data visualizations and report writing
- Experience with leading team projects
- Ability to communicate to others clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of ASUCD (such as but not limited to structure, bodies, legislative process) strongly preferred
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.