Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Outreach Director
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $75.00/week. (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hours/week depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 14, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4778-2022
Last Date to Apply: April 6, 2022
Manage team of volunteers to enhance the unit’s presence on campus and the city of Davis, in order to bridge the gap between students and property managers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Uphold the unit’s brand and mission
• Lead team of volunteer staff and manage working hours
• Nurture relationships between HAUS and property managers
• Create marketing strategies to expand the unit’s presence on campus
• Provide excellent customer service for vendors taking part in Housing Day
• Facilitate weekly staff meetings for volunteer advisors
• Support Unit Director in planning developing sustainable strategies for successful future events
• Organizational skills/time management
• Eager to learn
• Positive attitude
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.