Student Government: Mandarin or Cantonese Translator
Name: Alexis Caligiuri
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-0482-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 9, 2015
Mandarin or Cantonese translator for court meetings for an ASUCD Associate Justice.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Will be attending all meetings and interpreting for an ASUCD Associate Justice
- Ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese and English fluently
- Ability to attend court meetings on Wednesdays from 8-10 pm
- Individuals with experience in translating political works preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.