Student Government: Sexual Assault Awareness and Advocacy Committee Members
Name: Stephanie Gomez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 12, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0485-2013
Last Date to Apply: June 6, 2013
Advocate for initiatives on campus that will improve campus climate
through education about rape culture and its effects on campus.
- collaborate with campus departments, student groups, and committees
- program and facilitate events
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- attend SAAAC meetings
- participate in SAAAC activities, planning, meetings
- good communications skills
- desire to make change
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.