Student Government: DREAM Committee - Chair
Name: Emmanuel Diaz Ordaz
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/wk
Start Date: June 6, 2013
End Date: June 6, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0487-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2013
Chair person for the ASUCD DREAM Committee. Primary charges include advocating to improve campus climate and raise awareness surrounding AB 540 and undocumented students through programs/events, and collaborative efforts. They will report to the ASUCD Senate on issues pertaining to undocumented students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Choose weekly meeting times
- Hire the committee from pool of applicants
- Logistics/Administrative work
- Liaison between student government and students
- Facilitation skills recommended
- Communication skills
- Knowledge about AB 540 issues
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.