Student Government: ASUCD Entrepreneurship Fund Committee Chairperson
Name: Kate Lin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 20, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0491-2013
Last Date to Apply: April 18, 2013
To serve as the Chairperson of the Executive Board of the ASUCD Entrepreneurship Fund for the 2013-2014 academic school year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work with the Executive Board members to carry out the rounds of the application process and grant process, which occur twice per year.
- Work with the Executive Board members to ensure that promotion is carried out in the weeks preceding the application due date and following the selection process.
- Work with the Executive Board members to establish and maintain contacts with academic and alumni members.
- Work with the Executive Board members to develop a vision for complementary programs
- Work with the Executive Board members to develop a budget and with Student Services Office to oversee distribution of funds and maintain record of winners
- Provide quarterly reports to the ASUCD Senate
- Leadership, work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- In your own words, what is Social Entrepreneurship? What is the value of Entrepreneurship Fund to the campus?
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.