Executive Office: Chief-of-Staff
Name: Radhika Gawde
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 14 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks & hours paid)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 11, 2023
Job Number: 0035-4934-2022
Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2022
To assist the ASUCD President in supervising task forces, scheduling meetings, assisting with drafting legislation, hiring executive office staff, and more.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Manage 30+ Executive Office Staff, Manage Executive Taskforces, Attend 13 Meetings on behalf of ASUCD President, Scheduler, Legislative and Hiring Responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and ability to Manage Google Calendar
- Project Management skills
- Adept at Communication and writing skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.