Student Government: Academic Affairs Commission Vice-Chairperson
Name: Gabriela Tsudik
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4939-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 4, 2022
Organize, coordinate, and oversee all commission activities and new projects. Recommend and implement relevant programs, policies, and legislation. Represent the commission's decisions at Senate meetings as an ex- officio member of the Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help facilitate weekly Academic Affairs Commission meetings
- Collaborate with undergraduate education and other committees
- Inform the AAC Chair of student body academic issues
- Plan and execute programmatic events with the AAC Chair
- Project management skills
- Strong, clear communication and public speaking skills
- Relevant experience preferred
- Expertise in the advocacy, leadership, and academic policies preferred
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.