Creative Media: Aggie Studios Photographer
Name: Isabella Chuecos
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8 hours/week (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: June 15, 2023
Job Number: 0017-4940-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 10, 2022
Be a member of the Creative Media Aggie Studios photography department.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Will include taking photos (studio, outdoor, portraits, event, journalistic)
- Preparing photo shoots
- Editing photos
- Background with photography using DSLR cameras perferred
- Knowledge and Understanding composition preferred.
- Please list any previous experience that pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please attach any reels/portfolios/examples of your work in this position. This is not mandatory, but will help us get a better sense of your skill level.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.