Entertainment Council: Promotions Director
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 13 hrs/wk (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-4950-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 18, 2022
Plan marketing for events, organize promotional material for both digital and physical marketing, assist members in project completion, lead promotions team.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Weekly meeting attendance required, assistance in content creation collaborting with Creative Media Marketing team, tabling, weekly event attendance, and availability for large and small events.
- Interest in music and entertainment
- Leadership skills
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to schedule availability and participation for weekly meetings & events.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.