Entertainment Council: Design Director
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 13 hrs/wk (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-4952-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 18, 2022
Assist the Entertainment Council Unit Director in planning and organizing events for the students of UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help plan posters and graphics for upcoming ASUCD events in collaboration with Creative Media Graphics team & ASUCD Branding Guideines.
- Work with Director and Promotions to help organize campaigns.
- Help create social media posts for Entertainment Council in collaboration with Creative Media and within UCD Social Media Guidelines & Policies.
- Adobe Photoshop and Digital Editing knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Skills to be organized.
- Previous Entertainment Council experience preferred.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.