Student Government: Graphic Designer for Senator Priya Talreja
Name: Priya Talreja
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-3 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Oct. 5, 2022
End Date: June 1, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4956-2022
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 2, 2022
Under the direction of Senator Priya Talreja and in collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media and ASUCD Branding Guidelines, graphic designers will be responsible for creating media graphics in order to inform the student body about events, campus resources, and advocacy opportunities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Submit 1-2 graphics per week, depending on individual circumstances
- Attend a weekly staff meeting
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information and effectively communicate to members of the student body
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas preferred, but not required; simple graphic design software (i.e. Canva), social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok), digital photography
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.