Unitrans: Route Trainer Manager Assistant
Name: Brianna Kemble
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 11-13 hrs/week, hours will be mostly on the weekend
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-4971-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 14, 2022
To assist the Route Training Manager with weekly duties and projects for drivers and Route Trainers in the Route Training Program.
The successful candidate may hold this position through the expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in the position.
Unitrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Evaluate and provide feedback to the Route Training Manager based on the Route Training Program.
2. Help oversee Shift building on Uni (especially for finals week)
3. Help with projects assigned/RT Meeting
4. Help with printing and filing Evals for the Route Training Manager
5. Responsible for updating the Route Tracker for trainees
1. Must be a Route Trainer with one Quarter Solo
2. Must not be on any form of probation.
3. Must be able to work at least three full academic quarters following your hiring. MUST BE HERE FOR SUMMER TRAINING.
4. Must have clear and concise communication skills.
5. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility
6. Skills to assisting in the updating of the Route Training Manual
APPLICANTS: Please submit a cover letter along with a resume. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.