Unitrans: Route Supervisor Manager Assistant
Name: Luck Vuong
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-4972-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 14, 2022
Responsible for assisting Route Supervisor Manager with supervisor training program. Unitrans is an equal opportunity employer.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in the position.
Unitrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Quarterly Duties
a. Building supervisor shifts on UNI
b. Updating supervisor duty sheets for changes in procedure and service levels
c. Planning and coordinating supervisor accident procedure refresher workshops
d. Assisting Route Supervisor Manager with evaluations
2. Special Projects
a. Assisting updating Route Supervisor manual
b. Classroom training newly hired Route Supervisors
c. Other Workshops (i.e. construction procedures, Picnic Day)
1. Must be a current Unitrans Route Supervisor
2. Strong knowledge of Unitrans policies and daily operations.
3. Knowledge of capabilities of the different types of Unitrans vehicles.
4. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
5. Ability to communicate well and professionally with all Unitrans employees.
6. Organizational skills necessary to plan workshops and meet deadlines.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.