Student Government: Outreach Coordinator for Senator Eustacio Alamilla
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Aug. 15, 2022
End Date: June 30, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4980-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 1, 2022
The purpose of the position is to assist Senator Alamilla connect with students by working on short and long-term efforts to do so.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend Weekly staff meetings
- Be a team player
- Assist on on-going project, through the use of creative use
- Connect with staff for personal and professional development
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED!!!
Apply if you are interested in learning about ASUCD, and are looking for experience to assist in your future career. Make sure to communicate what goals you may have so we can better cater to you in supporting your professional development.
- Please list experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.