Student Government: Environmental Policy and Planning Commission Vice Chairperson
Name: Mackenzie Field
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-4983-2022
Last Date to Apply: July 24, 2022
To represent the UC Davis student body's interests in environmental issues and sustainability.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Make recommendations for proposed campus legislation, as that legislation pertains to the environment and sustainability
• Take initiative to improve environmental sustainability on campus by introducing legislation, researching environmental issues impacting the student body, and starting/serving on committees dedicated to solving specific environmental issues AND/OR represent student interests in environmental sustainability off campus
• Must attend weekly commission meetings and actively engage in all other commission business
• Assist the EPPC Chairperson in leading the commission.
- Strong interest in environmental issues
- Previous knowledge or experience in environmental work may be helpful, but is not required.
- Students of all majors and from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- High level of motivation; openness to building new skills and knowledge areas
- Competent communication skills and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills, and comfortability working in teams
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- PUC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.