Picnic Day: Vice Chair
Name: Jesse Goodman
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 14 hours/week for Summer & Fall, 19 hours/week for Winter & Spring (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2022
End Date: May 15, 2023
Job Number: 0004-4990-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 4, 2022
To Assist the Chair in leading the 14 Directors and Assistant Directors to put on a successful Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Organize welcome reception
2. Maintain close contact with Parade Marshall(s)
3. Monitor and guide 6-7 directors with one-on-one meetings
4. Attend, plan, and help lead weekly meetings
5. Schedule and hold weekly assigned office hours
6. Work closely with Chair and Advisors
7. Organize Rain Plan and Headquarters for day of Picnic Day
- Interpersonal skills
- Composed under pressure
- Time Management skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please describe why you want to be Vice Chair in 250-300 words / 2-3 sentences.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.