Pantry: Coordinator (Inventory)
Name: Abigail Nonnarath
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hours/week (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: Dec. 9, 2022
Job Number: 0025-4996-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 5, 2022
The Inventory Coordinator assists the Inventory Managers in conducting operations at the Pantry.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist with running the Pantry's spice jar program
- Conduct audits to ensure product quality and accurate item counts
- Handle donation requests, and coordinate time and place of deliveries
- Previous experience volunteering at the Pantry preferred
- Prefer applicants who are spreadsheet proficient, communicative, and diligent
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.