Pantry: Coordinator (IT)
Name: Abigail Nonnarath
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hours/week (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: Dec. 9, 2022
Job Number: 0025-4997-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 5, 2022
Assist the Technical Projects Manager by developing and directing new technical solutions.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Developing solutions to technical issues
- Onboard and collaborate with developers
- Learn about the Pantry's systems
- Take on independent projects
- Attend team meetings
- Volunteer at the Pantry at least 1 hour/week
- Computer science experience beyond data structures preferred
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.