Picnic Day: Exhibits Director
Name: Jesse Goodman
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8 hours/week for Fall,14 hours/week for Winter & Spring (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2022
End Date: May 15, 2023
Job Number: 0004-5006-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 11, 2022
Creates and organizes entry forms for all departments on campus to schedule their exhibits/tours, lectures, etc. for Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist Advisor in approval and coordination of Departmental and CAAA Food events and hospitality tents
- Administers relevant campus Picnic Day policies
- Serve as Picnic Day contact for departmental events
- Coordinates logistics and publicizes exhibits on Picnic Day
- Coordinates exhibits judging contest
- Hire Assistant Directors to assist in planning & set-up
- Prepare end-of-year board report
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Hold mandatory office hours
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Responsible and Respectful
- Attention to detail
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- What do you hope to accomplish as Exhibits Director?
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.