Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Vice Unit Director
Name: Annette Gutierrez
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $15.25/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hours/week for Fall, 9 hours/week for Winter & Spring Qtrs. (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2022
End Date: June 9, 2023
Job Number: 0032-5019-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 31, 2022
Support the unit director with operations and support the other directors with their tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist the unit director
- Collaborate with others to support tasks and promote efficiency
- Develop sustainable strategies for success for future events
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Able to collaborate and communicate with others
- Positive attitude.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.