Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Community Housing Manager
Name: Annette Gutierrez
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $15.25/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0032-5025-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 25, 2022
Communicating with the Community Housing Ambassadors and the communication department about approval for complex and published results; as well as making sure research of housing Data is progressing.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Make sure housing options are up to date, be aware of housing options and continuous research about what each offers.
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Able to collaborate and communicate with people of different backgrounds
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Keep a constant check on housing listings
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.