Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Advising Director
Name: Annette Gutierrez
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $15.25/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0032-5026-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 25, 2022
Lead all efforts with the advising department, along with other peer advisors in order to connect with students personally to help them with housing. Lead relationship building with organizations on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Develop advising structure and operations
- Connect students to resources available to them
- Provide excellent service to students needing off-campus housing assistance
- Support Unit Director in planning developing sustainable strategies for successful future events.
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Able to collaborate and speak with people of different backgrounds
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.