Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Outreach Director
Name: Annette Gutierrez
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $15.25/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0032-5027-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 31, 2022
Lead communications with business and other organization that would benefit the city (such as our storage unit sponsorship project and others). Coordinate all housing leadership council meetings.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Nuture relationships between HAUS and property managers
- Create marketing strategies to expand the unit's presence on campus
- Provide excellent customer service for vendors taking part in Housing Day
- Support Unit Director in planning developing sustainable strategies for successful future events
- Organizational skills
- Time managment
- Strong communication skills
- Able and ready to communicate with others
- Positive attitude
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.