Student Government: Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Emmanuel Diaz Ordaz
Payrate: $49/wk *
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/wk
Start Date: June 6, 2013
End Date: June 6, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0504-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2013
The Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission (ECAC) is responsible for recommending policies and sponsoring programs concerning underrepresented communities and their quality of life at UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Facilitate weekly commission meetings
- Represent the commission at weekly senate meetings
- Hold four weekly office hours
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Collaborate with commission members outside meetings up to 5 hrs/wk
- Write quarterly reports on progress of commission
- Be dedicated
- Be passionate
- Be courteous
- Be professional
- Be punctual
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.