Executive Office: Communications Staff
Name: Radhika Gawde
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 11, 2023
Job Number: 0035-5041-2022
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 25, 2022
To assist the Deputy Communications Directors in implementing a marketing plan for ASUCD and the Office of the President to improve ASUCD engagement with the student body.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Managing social media OR promoting in person events
- Developing a strong brand image for the Office of the President.
Proficiency in Canva/ Adobe Premier Pro and other graphic design and social media tools
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.