Student Government: Social Media Staff Member for Senator Julia Shurman
Name: Julia Shurman
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Approximately 5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5043-2022
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 1, 2022
To help manage social media accounts for Senator Shurman. Looking for dedicated individuals individuals interested in gaining experience with social media and willing to help create posts.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Be a team player
- Manage social media accounts
- Help create content and posts for accounts
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Interest in social media
- Previous social media experience encouraged, but not required
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.