Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Naftali Moed
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Variable (3-4 per week)
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2014
End Date: Dec. 31, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0505-2013
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 20, 2013
Review and inform the ASUCD senate on issues pertinent to Environmental Policy within the association and fund and support programs/projects on campus that foster environmental awareness and motivate student sustainability.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Commission meetings (held Tuesdays from 7:30 - 9:00 pm)
- Spend at least one hour per week to complete assigned projects
- Desire to serve and improve UC Davis
- Interest and passion for promoting environmental awareness
- Motivation to complete work punctually
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.