Student Government: Chief of Staff for Senator Gaius Ilupeju
Name: Gaius Ilupeju
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: Dec. 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-5058-2022
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 15, 2022
Senator Ilupeju is on a variety of projects ranging from marketing and student-body engagement to the development of basic needs resources. This prompts the need for a Chief of Staff to coordinate staff members, oversee the completion of projects, and attend meetings when necessary.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
● Compile agenda for weekly staff meetings
● Attend commission and staff meetings
● Maintain record of project development
● Propose project ideas in accordance with areas of interest
● Organization and communication skills
● Affinity for advocacy
● Open to learn
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.