Student Government: Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Emmanuel Diaz Ordaz
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: June 6, 2013
End Date: June 6, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0506-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2013
The Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission (ECAC) is responsible for recommending policies and sponsoring programs concerning underrepresented communities and their quality of life at UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly commission meetings
- Attend senate meetings once a quarter
- Attend one cultural event a quarter
- Collaborate with other commission members to put on programs outside of commission meetings up to 3 hours per week
- be professional
- be passionate
- be dedicated
- be punctual
- be courteous
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.