Student Government: Content Designer for Senator Gaius Ilupeju
Name: Gaius Ilupeju
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Approximately 2 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: Dec. 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-5060-2022
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 15, 2022
Lead and direct the creation of content, manage social media accounts, and collaborate with other staff members when needed
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
● Produce high quality content and graphics at the request of Senator Ilupeju
● Attend weekly staff meetings
● Social media management
● Propose creative ideas to increase engagement
● Familiarity with Canva or other graphic design tools
● Innovative mindset
● Open to learn
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.