Student Government: Volunteer Staff for ASUCD Senator Danielle Mae Santiago
Name: Danielle Mae Santiago
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-5
Start Date: May 1, 2015
End Date: March 30, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0509-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 30, 2015
Assist Senator Danielle Mae Santiago in projects as well as working with various UC Davis student communities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Keep email correspondence with various campus groups and communities
- Social media presence and advocacy for Davis community
- Strong leadership skills or drive to achieve stronger leadership ability
- Creative problem solving and desire to better Davis community
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.