Aggie Reuse Store: Sales Volunteer
Name: Curtis Pan
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-7 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Dec. 2, 2022
Job Number: 0028-5108-2022
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 5, 2022
To run and manage the daily operations of the Aggie Reuse Store, whether in-person or remote. Additionally, collaborating with the other units within Aggie Reuse and any other responsabilities listed below.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Collaborating with other teams within ARS to coordinate campaigns, events, and projects.
- Attend weekly team meetings with other team members to work on sales strategies, and events.
- Uphold the Mission statement of the Aggie Reuse Store as well as the UC Principals of Community.
- Experience working in retail OR familiarity with thrift shops is preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Creativity, and motivation to accomplish goals.
- Good time management skills and punctuality.
- Interest in Sales and/or sustainability.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.