Student Government: Student Health and Wellness Committee Chairperson
Name: Zeenat Kumar
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5109-2022
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 18, 2022
The purpose of this committee is to act as a liason between students and on campus Health and Wellness organizations. We bring discussion and awareness to different topics related to Health and Wellness by creating events and collaborating with other committees, centers, and senators.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Chair weekly meetings
- Publicize and share SHAWC events
- Participate in outreach events
- Meet task deadlines
- Develop and implement programs
- Meet with adoptive senators weeks
- Review budget in spring
- Build and maintain organizational knowledge
- Hire and train committee members
- Strong interest in Health and Wellness
- Current member of another student organization
- Experience with Word, Excel, Publisher
- Passionate about bringing awareness and discussion to Health and Wellness Resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.