Pantry: Coordinator (ASUCD)
Name: Abigail Nonnarath
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid)
Start Date: Sept. 26, 2022
End Date: Dec. 9, 2022
Job Number: 0025-5111-2022
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 21, 2022
The Coordinator’s purpose is to attend relevant meetings across the entire association to best inform Pantry staff members and volunteers in running daily food pantry operations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend meetings within ASUCD
- Attend weekly check in meetings with the director team
- Create notes/summaries of meetings attended
- Inform relevant staff members of notes taken in meeting
- Opportunity to pursue any other goals within the ASUCD Pantry
- Required: This position has on-site, in-person responsibilities. Candidates must be in Davis for the length of the term.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, particularly in regards to communicating in diverse communities.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently and to foresee, identify, and recommend solutions.
- Professionalism, courtesy, punctuality, and good humor.
- Interest in food security, basic needs, and addressing the stigma of hunger on college campuses.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.