Student Government: Volunteer Staff for ASUCD Senator Huey
Name: Robyn Huey
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hrs/week
Start Date: April 24, 2014
End Date: March 19, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0514-2014
Last Date to Apply: April 24, 2014
To gain experience in ASUCD while assisting Senator Huey with daily responsibilities, the completion of platforms, and the writing of legislation.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- attend meetings
- serving as a representative of Senator Huey in various aspects of student life
- assist with legislation and event planning
- research and problem solving
- willingness to learn
- good communication and social media skills
- Microsoft Office
- interest in community development and student life
- interest in environmental issues
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.