Creative Media: Aggie Studios Editor
Name: Lemar Deguzman
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx .4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 15, 2023
Job Number: 0017-5144-2022
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 12, 2022
To gain valuable experience in media production for the UC Davis community.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Will collaborate with staff members to produce content for Aggie Studios.
- Will devote time to the pre-production, production, and post-production processes of Aggie Studios videos and projects.
- Must be open to learning and increasing their technical skills.
- Will keep the best interests of Aggie Studios, Creative Media, ASUCD, and the UC Davis community in mind
- Interest in television/media/film industry
- Proactive and dependable
- Experience is not necessary as we will teach you everything you need to know, but prior exposure to Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, is a plus.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please attach any reels/portfolios/examples of your work in this position. This is not mandatory, but will help us get a better sense of your skill level
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.