Aggie Reuse Store: Social Media Volunteer
Name: Sreya Mahsin
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-7 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Dec. 2, 2022
Job Number: 0028-5153-2022
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 8, 2022
To run and maintain the store's social media accounts as well as completing other projects and activities to grow our store's social media presence.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Take and edit photos and videos to post on store's social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook)
- Collaborate with other social media staff to come up with social media strategies, projects and goals to increase engagement and outreach to the store’s audience
- Attend weekly social media team meetings
- Interest in social media (Instagram, Tiktok, etc.), design, photography, video editing, and/or sustainability
- Collaborative and creative
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge in Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.